Mesh Networks Are Your Upgrade Specialists.
What is an Upgrade?
Upgrades can be pretty straight forward in an existing infrastructure with tenants using the existing network. Mesh Networks considers an Upgrade as really just a “touch up” on an existing network that already has a fairly decent Wi-Fi infrastructure, just enough to get the network working to your pre-defined standards.
We work with you to utilize as much of your existing infrastructure as possible and only upgrade the components that must be replaced to customize your network to meet pre-defined standards for your staff and tenants for both today and in the future.
Your property may need an Upgrade if:
- You want to prevent an outage if some of your property’s equipment is getting close to 5 years old or older.
- You want to add common area Wi-Fi to your property.
- Your property provides Wi-Fi already, but the service is limited.
- You want to expand your Wi-Fi coverage.
- You have no Help Desk Support for your staff and tenants.
- You have no 24/7 Monitoring and IT Support for the property network.
- You have no way to visually see the tenant traffic on your network or run usage reports as needed.
- You have no professional concierge marketing support.
- Your tenants are complaining about speeds and/or unreliable service.
Schedule your free property evaluation, contact us today!