24/7 Network Monitoring And Support
Network Monitoring System
MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System is a redundant, secure, cloud based, 24/7, proactive, agent-less system that continuously monitors the health status of core network devices such as IP cameras, access points, switches, servers, and routers.
What is the MeshVu™ Monitoring System?
The MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System is a redundant, unified network monitoring system that provides monitoring for core network devices. The MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System has a proactive warning system that will send an automated notification email or text to the network administrator if a core network device has triggered an event. The MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System captures broadcast network traffic data so that reports which indicate trends useful for improving network performance can be sent to or generated as needed by the system administrator.
- Tracks the health of the network by monitoring the core network devices such as IP cameras, access points, switches, servers, and routers. If one device is affected the System will send an email and or text notification to the designated administrator.
- The MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System provides the administrator secure 24/7 network access whether on site or remotely.
- Wireless Controller for access points allow the designated network administrator to review the status of all access points on the network.
- Environmental Monitoring System that provides an air quality control and monitoring option.
- Log Analyzer captures data from the System logs on all core network devices such as IP cameras, access points, switches, servers, and routers. This feature provides a quick troubleshooting tool that is designed for designated network administrator or office staff. The Log Analyzer acquires all event data detected in core network devices that may affect the performance of the network.
How can the MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System monitor securely?
The MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System provides the network administrator secure, real-time communication to access points and is securely accessible for maintenance or troubleshooting. The MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System utilizes the following processes or feature sets to securely monitor the network.
- Utilizes secure network monitoring protocols
- Centralized security polices
- Wireless intrusion detection system (IDS) capabilities
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Rogue access point detection
- Security alerts for the network administrator
- Secure network access to access points, servers, reporting, etc.
How will the MeshVu™ Network Monitoring System increase my earnings?
- Reduces IT and administrative costs
- Reduces help desk support costs
- Eliminates extra provisioning for outside monitoring services
- Eliminates the need to be onsite to troubleshoot or to make certain adjustments, like climate control adjustments
- Increases customer satisfaction by reducing down time
- Peace of mind so office staff can concentrate on customer service, not IT